High Performance Thermal Compound for the
Turbo MX-2 is a high conductive and low resistance
compound for components that require the best thermal dissipation. MX-2 is
ideally suited for use in CPU, GPU cooling and other applications between power
semiconductor components and heat sinks where high thermal conductivity is
- High Thermal Conductivity
- Low Thermal Resistance
- Non-Electrical Conductive
- No Bleeding
No Metal Particles
Since the MX-2 compound does not
contain any metal particles, there are no problems regarding electrical
conductivity and capacitance. In contrast to silver and copper compounds,
contact with electrical traces, pins, and leads cannot result in any damage.
Curing and bleeding of the compound is not
possible. In contrast to metal or silicon pastes, this compound does not show
decreasing performance over time, does not need to be reapplied and has a
durability of at least 8 years.
Performance:src="http://www.arctic-cooling.com/pics/mx2Chart_480.png">All brands and products are
- Tested with:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 overclocked at 2.8GHz.
- Data source: MVKTech
registered trademark or trademarks of their registered companies
Manufacturer's Warranty Contact Information
No exchanges or refunds on this product. DOA exchanges only.
Sales & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.