In order to satisfy more customers' demand for high-end PSU, CoolerMaster is announcing the new series of PSU-Real Power Pro to continue Real Power series' well reputation. It complies with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.2 and SSI standard EPS 12V V2.91simultaneously.
In addition to the stable and clean power, the advanced features of this Power Supply include bead core protection fro PCI-e connectors, worry-free power failure detector and an over 80% efficiency rating. Real Power Pro proves to be a spectacular performer, and the full product line also provides various choices for different kinds of consumers.
- Eco-design for energy and money saving by Active PFC. (>0.99) / High Effieicency (>80%)
- 8 pin PCI-e connectors for future graphic card upgradability
- High-density dimension to ehance thermal performance: 150 x 150 x 86 mm
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 120mm fan speed controller makes superb heat dissipation at low noise (17 dBA)
- Compliance with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V 2.2
- Compliance with the newest SSI standard EPS 12V V2.91
- PCI-e connector with bead core protection to minimize EMI for reducing noises.
- Worry-free Power Failure Detector will light up when Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Over-Temperature, Over-Current, Over-Loading, and Short circuit occur.
- FiveYear Warranty
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.