Extending Corsair's legendary reputation in performance and quality, the new Corsair VX family of power supplies features the industry's most efficient power management and ultra-quiet design for mainstream users. Unlike most power supplies in the market, the Corsair VX incorporates a single +12V power rail that delivers continuous power under heavy loads. This conservative design ensures reliable operation in today's most demanding system
configurations and adds compatibility for future platforms. The unique combination of rock solid performance and incredible value puts the Corsair VX family of power supplies in a class of its own. Ideal for home theater PCs and ENERGY STAR PCs, the VX line maximizes energy savings and minimum noise generation thanks to double-forward switching circuitry design. Each Corsair VX power
supply is backed with an industry-leading 5-year warranty and 24/7 on-demand customer service.
Ultra-quiet fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level Double-forward switching circuitry design offers maximum efficiency, up to 85% under wide load range 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability Extra long cables support full tower size chassis
|Certifications & Standards
Safety Approvals: UL CUL CE CB FCC Class B TUV CCC C-tick
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
Extending Corsair's legendary reputation in performance and quality, the new Corsair VX family of power supply features the most efficient power management and ultra-quiet design for mainstream users. Unlike most power supplies in the market, the Corsair VX incorporates a single +12V power rail that delivers continuous power under heavy loads. This conservative design ensures reliable operation in today's most demanding system configurations and adds compatibility for future platforms. The unique combination of rock solid performance and incredible value puts the Corsair VX family of power supplies in a class of its own. Ideal for home theater PCs and Energy Star PCs, the VX line maximizes energy savings and minimum noise generation thanks to double-forward switching circuitry design.
VX550W ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
ATX & EPS12V Power Supply
Manufacturer's Warranty Contact Information
Corsair's DRAM memory modules all carry a lifetime warranty. The Flash Voyager, Flash ReadOut, TurboFlash, Flash Survivor and Mini Flash products all have a warranty for the expected normal life of the product (10 years). The Flash Padlock has a warranty of 3 years. The HX, TX, and VX Series of Power Supplies have a 5 year warranty, and Liquid Cooling products carry a one year warranty. In general, this means Corsair products are guaranteed to operate, as specified by their datasheet, and in the operating environment for which they were intended, for the life of the product or the extent of the warranty.
For additional information and technical assitance, please visit Corsair Memory's support site at:
Corsair Technical Support
Sales & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.