Powering the Future
The Corsair HX1000W features six PCI-Express connectors, both
6-pin and 8-pin compatible, to power multiple high-end graphics cards and two
EPS12V connectors for dual CPU configurations. The truly independent dual
transformer, dual rail design allow for optimum load balancing resulting in
greater performance and stability. Industrial-grade 105¡ãC primary, secondary and
solid state capacitors provide up to four times the lifespan of traditional
The HX1000W not only delivers one thousand watts of clean power
for the highest performance enthusiast systems, it does so at greater than 80%
efficiency thanks to the double-forward switching design and multiple rail
DC-to-DC converter. Due to its best-in-class efficiency the HX1000W is able to
run cool and quiet with only a single 140mm thermally controlled fan.
Corsair HX1000W Features:
Guaranteed to deliver 1000W of continuous
power at 50¡ãC
energy efficient under real world load conditions
independent dual rail design for maximum compatibility
Combined 80A of power on +12V
Multiple GPU ready
105¡ãC solid state capacitors
Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99 to ensure clean
and reliable power
Supports the latest ATX12V 2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 Standards. Backwards
compatible with ATX12V 2.01
switching circuitry provides universal AC input 90-264V
Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection and Short Circuit
Protection provide maximum component safety
Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 200mm(L)
year limited warranty with 24/7 on demand customer service
MTBF: 100,000 hours
Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
3.4" Height x 5.9" Width x 7.9" Depth
240 V AC
|Input Voltage Range
100 V AC to 240 V AC
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
The HX1000W Power Supply joins the family of well received HX Series Enthusiast Grade Power Supplies known for their rock solid stability, enhanced modular cable design and high efficiency. The Corsair HX1000W Power Supply sets a new standard by which all other high wattage power supplies will be judged.
|Number of Fans
3.3 V DC
5 V DC
12 V DC
-12 V DC
CMPSU-1000HX ATX12V &EPS12V Power Supply
ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
1 x 24-pin ATX Motherboard
1 x 4-pin ATX12V Motherboard
1 x 8-pin EPS12V Motherboard
6 x 8-pin PCI-E
12 x Serial ATA
12 x 4-pin LP4 Peripheral Device
2 x 4-pin SP4 Floppy Drive
5 Year Limited
Manufacturer's Warranty Contact Information
Corsair's DRAM memory modules all carry a lifetime warranty. The Flash Voyager, Flash ReadOut, TurboFlash, Flash Survivor and Mini Flash products all have a warranty for the expected normal life of the product (10 years). The Flash Padlock has a warranty of 3 years. The HX, TX, and VX Series of Power Supplies have a 5 year warranty, and Liquid Cooling products carry a one year warranty. In general, this means Corsair products are guaranteed to operate, as specified by their datasheet, and in the operating environment for which they were intended, for the life of the product or the extent of the warranty.
For additional information and technical assitance, please visit Corsair Memory's support site at:
Corsair Technical Support
Sales & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.