and the convenience of modular cabling for basic system upgrades
CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent
choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades,
offering high reliability, low noise, and the flexibility of modular
Faster installation and
The modular cabling system lets you use only the
cables you need. You get to save space and reduce clutter for a
cleaner-looking build and improved airflow.
Reliable and compatible
CX Series Modular is built and tested to strict
standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
80PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan
design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and
black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Corsair engineering and quality control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our
California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same
care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power
enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series Modular, because you
need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Modular cabling system
Since the peripheral power cables aren¡¯t
hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for
your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the
cables stay in the box, and not in your PC¡¯s case where they can add to the
clutter and interfere with airflow.
Large-diameter, thermally controlled fan
Once you¡¯ve installed a PSU, you shouldn¡¯t
have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX
Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even
when you¡¯re pushing your system hard.
Contents and Specifications
Manufacturer's Warranty Contact Information
Corsair's DRAM memory modules all carry a lifetime warranty. The Flash Voyager, Flash ReadOut, TurboFlash, Flash Survivor and Mini Flash products all have a warranty for the expected normal life of the product (10 years). The Flash Padlock has a warranty of 3 years. The HX, TX, and VX Series of Power Supplies have a 5 year warranty, and Liquid Cooling products carry a one year warranty. In general, this means Corsair products are guaranteed to operate, as specified by their datasheet, and in the operating environment for which they were intended, for the life of the product or the extent of the warranty.
For additional information and technical assitance, please visit Corsair Memory's support site at:
Corsair Technical Support
Sales & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.