Award-winning quality. Award-winning performance.
The award-winning Crucial m4 SSD delivers powerful performance gains for SATA 6Gb/s systems. Designed to empower your system, the Crucial m4 SSD offers faster application load times, faster boot times, and increased durability compared to a traditional hard drive. The results speak for themselves: blazing-fast sequential read speeds of up to 500 MB/s -- for any file type.
Cutting-edge technology. Quality component testing.
Built with advanced controller technology, Micron proprietary firmware and high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, the Crucial m4 SSD is engineered to deliver consistent, blazing-fast SSD performance. From the extensive research and development that led to its ultimate design, to the hours of testing and validation spent on each NAND component, to rigorous compatibility testing in the Crucial Performance Labs to ensure component functionality, the Crucial m4 SSD is built to last.
Consistently fast speeds. No exceptions and no fine print.
There's a reason the Crucial m4 SSD has garnered numerous international awards since its launch -- it does what it's supposed to do. No matter what kind of files you're working with on a Crucial SSD, you'll experience high speeds with no drop in performance.
Unlike other SSDs on the market, Crucial SSDs treat all files the same, regardless of whether they're compressed or uncompressed. This is important because the files most people use everyday — videos, mp3s, advanced graphics files and zip files — are compressed files and thus unable to be compressed any further. While many SSDs on the market achieve faster speeds by using file compression, many of the most common file types can't be compressed, resulting in SSDs that often deliver drastically slower speeds than originally advertised. With the advanced technology of a Crucial SSD, however, you'll never have this problem!
Crucial—quality you can depend on.
Crucial is a trusted name when it comes to SSDs, and that's no coincidence. As a brand of Micron, one of the world's leading manufacturers of SSDs, we work with our engineers to design, refine, and support our drives. With over 15 years of experience in the memory industry, NAND component testing, and the ongoing development of advanced technology, we continue to innovate without sacrificing what has made us great: high-quality upgrades and outstanding customer service.
|Sustained Sequential Read||Up to 500 MB/s (SATA 6Gb/s)|
|Sustained Sequential Write||Up to 260 MB/s (SATA 6Gb/s)|
|4KB Random Read||Up to 45K IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||Up to 50K IOPS|
- Integrated 8-channel single chip Controller
- Self-monitoring, analysis, and reporting technology (SMART) command set
- RAID Support
- Average Access Time < 0.1 ms
Power Consumption (Idle): < 65 mW
Power Consumption (Active): 0.15W
Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
Max Shock Resistance: 1500G
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.