Whether you're into games or movies, you have to have great sound to totally immerse yourself into the experience and that's what you get from Logitech's X-540 speaker system. The FDD2™ (Frequency Directed Dual Driver) technology produces a uniform sound field anywhere in the room. A ported, down-firing sub-woofer moves massive amounts of air for a powerful bass response.
Color coded jacks make setup quick and easy, allowing you to spend time on what's really important: eliminating the bad guy and hearing him scream. The satellite speaker stands rotate to become wall mount brackets and the center speaker has a clip that allows it to mount to most LCD flat panel monitors.
A wired remote control pad has a volume knob, headphone jack, bass control and a button for "Matrix Mode". Matrix mode turns regular stereo signals into a 5.1 audio stream.
- 5.1 Speaker System With the FDD2 (Frequency Directed Dual Driver) technology and dynamic real-time bass equalization on the high-excursion subwoofer, the Logitech X-540's 5.1 speaker system delivers a superior sound reproduction and bass effects.
- Matrix Mode Immerse yourself in the game using the selectable "matrix mode", which automatically creates 5.1 surround sound from common 2-channel stereo sources.
- Innovative Centre Channel LCD Clip The compact satellites are wall-mountable. With a special clip, place the centre channel speaker on the top of most flat-panel monitors to reduce desktop clutter.
- Wired Control Centre Use the wired control centre to control volume and bass levels or connect headphones to enjoy your games and music privately.
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.