With the innovative Smart Stay feature, GALAXY S III automatically recognises when you are looking at the phone, whether it is to read an e-book or browse the web. The front camera looks deep into your eyes and maintains a bright display for continued viewing pleasure. What a bright idea.
Sharing your content with friends nearby should be easy, quick and even fun. S-Beam lets you bond instantly so you can transfer documents, contacts, pictures, music, videos, you name it. Just put the backs of two Galaxy S III phones together, connect, share and enjoy.
Pop up Play
Picture-in-picture technology lets you watch an HD video in another window while sending an email or text simultaneously. Drag it to where you want on the screen, and chat with your friends or surf the web. Don't miss any of the action.
Samsung GALAXY S III knows the best look, making sure you never miss a smile or catch someone when they're blinking. It automatically takes a burst of 8 shots guaranteeing the best one every time.
Now it's even easier to keep track of your friends and loved ones. Social Tag lets you link the faces in your photo album with their social media streams. Once it's set, all you have to do is look at their pictures and you'll see their current status appear.
Samsung GALAXY S III even knows when you want to talk. When you are messaging someone and decide to call them instead, simply lift the phone to your ear and Direct Call will dial their number for you. No more fumbling through call logs or contacts. Let GALAXY S III do the work.
Why not get a response from your phone? Tell it to wake up! Even better, you can tell the GALAXY S III to turn off the alarm for a few minutes and let yourself sleep a bit longer. Answer your phone (or reject a call), turn your music up (or down), and even tell the camera when to shoot.
When you pick up your phone, wouldn't it be nice if it let you know what has been happening since you've been gone? The GALAXY S III knows you came back and gives you a brief vibrating nudge to inform you about missed calls and new messages. How thoughtful is that?
There's another way to share content on various devices. It's called AllShare Play, and it lets us work together through the magic of DLNA and Wi-Fi Direct, giving us remote access to documents and multimedia files when we work on a different screen somewhere else.
It couldn't be easier to manage and share your photos. The phone recognises faces and links those for you, using your group profiles for guidance. Now you're one touch away from sharing with everyone instantly.
Whether it's the ocean's horizon or majestic forest of the Nordic furs, one thing is apparent: there are no straight lines in nature. Samsung Galaxy S III's minimal and organic design is reflected in the smooth and non-linear lines of the device. It's human-centric nature provides an ergonomic and comfortable experience with enhanced usability.
4.8 HD Super AMOLED
This is what we call seeing reality, 4.8 inches of high definition display and vivid viewing experience. With true colours and ultrafast response times, HD video playback is outrageously sharp. It's also incredibly energy efficient and amazingly thin.
Manufacturer's Warranty Contact Information
Samsung Customer Care for Non Optical Drive Products:
Samsung Online RMA requests for Hard Drives:
Samsung Western Canada Service Depot for LCD Monitors
NCIX.com | Authorized Service Centre : Samsung LCD Monitors
130 - 4620 Viking Way
Richmond, B.C., V6V 2L5
Toll free: 1-877-624-9777 Ext 2116
Warranty inquiries: email@example.com
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm (Pacific)
Weekends & Holidays: closed
Sales & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.