Seagate ST2000LX001 Key features
A Ferociously Fast Hard Drive!
Fast. Big. Durable.
Play faster, work smarter. FireCuda™ drives meld the latest SSD technology with a standard hard drive for a compact blend of capacity and speeds up to 5× faster than typical hard drives.
Hate waiting on your game or application to load? FireCuda blends SSD technology and a standard HDD, resulting in performance similar to an SSD but with all the capacity you expect from an HDD. It’s the perfect upgrade for gamers, creative professionals and PC enthusiasts.
Richer Gaming Experience
FireCuda SSHDs deliver faster load speeds for nonstop performance and play
Save time with a drive that boots in seconds, not minutes
Get in the game up to 5× faster than traditional hard drives
With up to 2 TB of storage, FireCuda makes deleting games and files — to free up disk space — a thing of the past. Perfect for gamers and creative professionals who want it all, now.
Enjoy up to 2 TB of space on 2.5- and 3.5-inch HDDs
Eliminate the need to uninstall games in order to make room for new ones
Don’t fret about Seagate storage reliability. FireCuda SSHDs are backed by an industry-best 5-year limited warranty. A warranty that beats most competitive drive warranties by up to 2 or 3 years. The cutting edge has never felt so safe.
Efficient Power Savings
Potentially lower your overall costs and increase your capabilities with the FireCuda. FireCuda 2.5-inch SSHDs are performance-tuned to draw less power than competitors’ offerings. Reducing power consumption and heat generation helps increase system performance and improve durability, especially when playing games and running multiple applications.
Hybrid technology allows the SSHD to limit drive access, saving power
Lower power components create less heat — resulting in better frame rates and computer performance
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.