Imagine this, you've just spent a lot of time and money to build your ideal home theater rig only to find the stock heatsink to be abhorrently loud and no quiet alternatives to fit in the case you picked out to match your AV equipment. The Effizio EFZ-100HA1 is the solution for you. Customers from all over the world sent us suggestions to build a low-profile performance heatsink for their home theater setup and we've delivered. At just a scant 67mm or 2.64 inches tall, the EFZ-100HA1 will even mount in a 2U rackmount case along with just about every home theater or small form factor case, it's just that small! It utilizes three 6mm heatpipes that directly contact the CPU and are intertwined to provide six effective heatpipes worth of thermal dissipation. A universal mounting bracket supports the widest range of current AMD and Intel sockets, including the latest multicore Phenom and i3/i5/i7 processors. An included fan speed controller allows you to quiet down the fan to just the right balance of noise and performance for the most discerning user.
Comes with a 100mm fan with fluid dynamic bearings for years of reliable performance and no need to purchase a fan. The installation process is easy with a typical install time of under 10 minutes and it does not require the use of any other tools other than a scredriver to remove and/or secure the motherboard. Each Effizio heatsink comes with a three year warranty from the date of purchase and as always, you can be sure of getting the service should you need it.
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.