The H20-220 Ultima XT CPU liquid cooling kit continues our long established tradition of bundling our top performing components to produce the best cooling kit the market has to offer. A declination of this kit for complete system cooling is also available under the part number Ultima XT Plus.
Featuring what many consider as the world's best water-block: the recently released Apogee XT, the MCRES-Micro Revision 2 , the classic MCP655-B pump and MCR220 dual 120mm radiator, the Ultima XT receives yet another quantum boost in both performance and versatility.
As a result of the substantial cooling headroom afforded by this combination of top performance components the Ultima XT kit will satisfy both extremes of the enthusiast market spectrum:
Overclockers in search of the lowest CPU temperatures
Silent computing users in search of the lowest possible operating noise.
Whereas an increasing number of cases can now accommodate dual 120mm radiators internally, users convenience was not forgotten, and the Ultima XT is shipped standard with our MCB120 "Radbox" Revision 2 which allows the radiator to be bolted-on at the back of practically any mid-or full tower cases. Overall thermal performance also clearly benefits from the use of our Radbox, as explained HERE, and demonstrated in a number of FIELD TESTS .
The MCR220 dual 120mm radiator fits nicely at the back of any mid-tower chassis thanks to the MCB120 "Radbox" Revision2 .
All Intel® Core™ Desktop processor family (Core™2, Quad, Duo, Extreme, i5, i7) in socket 775, 1156 and 1366 form factor.
Intel® Server processor family (Xeon™) in socket 603, 604 and 771 form factors (free hold-down plate sent factory-direct on demand worldwide -)
AMD® processors in their respective socket form factors - 754, 939, F, AM2 and AM3 (free hold-down plate sent factory-direct on demand worldwide )
Features and benefits
Capturing the heat
| || |
Moving the Heat around
The Extreme performance MCP655-B 12 Volts DC industrial pump pushes the coolant throughout the circuit at high velocity.
Larger 7/16" ID (5/8" OD) tubing is used to maximize the coolant flow rate inside the system.
Dissipating the heat into the atmosphere
Minimum toll on performance in "silent" mode
The MCR-220 copper and brass radiator doubles the surface area available for heat convection into the air compared to a single 120mm radiator, and uses two 72 CFM 120mm fans, at a reasonable* sound noise level of 37 dBA.
The MCB120 "Radbox" Revision 2 optimizes cooling by using fresh air from outside the computer, without adding any thermal load to other components.
The MCR-220 radiator fin density is optimized to reduce air noise and operate at high efficiency with low-flow fans
At the lowest fan speed settings, the Ultima kit still delivers superb performance while allowing substantial overclocking. For example, at 100 Watts, the CPU temperature is only 3°c higher than at the highest fan settings
Convenience and reliability features
Kit noise/performance ratio can be fine-tuned at the user leisure.
The 12 Volt DC MCP655-B pump plugs directly into computer power supply.
High-reliability, no-maintenance industrial pump is rated at 50,000 hour MTBF(Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 year lifetime.
The MCRES-Micro Revision 2 reservoir fits in any small space available in the system without sacrificing a CD-drive bay and can provides up to 18 month of continuous operations without refills. An additional fill-port adds in installation versatility by offering users multiple tube routing options and elaborate mounting brackets allow installation just about anywhere in the PC. Optional remote fill-ports are also available to further enhance the versatility of the installation.
The Apogee XT water-block is compatible with all current Intel desktop processors.
The MCR-220 radiator is completely self-bleeding in upright position, or when installed on it's side.
SmartCoils 625 are included with the kit, to completely eliminate tube kinking for a safe and reliable installation.
The 7/16" ID tubing features the same or better flexibility than 3/8" ID tubing, no distinguishable difference in terms of system flow rate compared to 1/2" ID tubing, but significantly reduces the bulk associated with 1/2" ID thick wall tubing.
The MCB-120 "Radbox" Revision 2 provides a bolt-on mechanism to "hang" the radiator at the back of the case with minimum case modifications.
*For reference, stock cooling solutions for current high-end CPU's are specified by manufacturers between 34 and 38 dBA.
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.