With the 6000 series, XFX is literally putting you in the game. The AMD Radeon HD 6850 is 3-D ready and one of the first HDMI 1.4a and DisplayPort 1.2 solutions for Stereoscopic 3-D on the market.
The AMD Radeon HD 6850 ushers in a new era of gaming that takes users to an entirely new level. The AMD 3-D experience is truly immersive and seamless. AMD has also teamed up with other Open 3-D ecosystem partners to provide consumers with more choice, more innovation and lower cost.
This high-speed graphics card outdoes the competition with 775MHz, a 4 GHz memory clock, DP + HDMI + Dual DVI which allows for play across four screens and a shader speed of 800 to ensure that graphics are crisp and life-like.
Along with the new series XFX debuts the 3E Trilogy, incorporating AMD Eye-Definition (utilizing AMD’s HD3D technology & DirectX 11 for explosive performance and stunning effects), AMD Eyefinity (which supports multi-display gaming) and AMD Eyespeed (improves video image quality and application performance for amazing visuals) technologies.
The AMD Radeon HD 6850 offers no compromise performance with flawless image quality so users aren’t just playing the game – they’re in it.
- 3rd Generation TeraScale Graphics Engine
- 40nm Process Technology
- GDDR5 Memory
- AMD Eyefinity Technology
- AMD Advanced Parallel Processing Technology (APP)
- AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- AMD HD3D Technology
- Accelerated Video Transcoding
- AMD PowerPlay Technology
- Built-in DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a Outputs
- Microsoft Windows 7® Support
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- Enhanced Internet Browser Applications
Manufacturer's Warranty Contact Information
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Lifetime available on many XFX VGA products. Warranty available directly from XFX.
- Standard 2 Year Warranty on all VGA products
- Lifetime Warranty available only on Double D or Dual Fan Video Cards with registration within 30 days of purchase.
- Modder Friendly – Please check full terms for details.
For more details, Click here.
XFX Power supplies warranted for 5 years must be registered within the first 30 days. If not registered within 30 days, the standard warranty length is 2 years
Sales & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.