Feel the Rush of Ripjaws V
As the latest
addition to the classic Ripjaws family, Ripjaws V series is the newest
dual-channel DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge
performance with the 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor on the Z170 series
chipset. Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous
conditions, and offered in five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice
for building a new performance system or for a simple memory
Blazing Fast Transfer
Available in a
wide range of frequency options from standard DDR4-2133MHz to a blistering
DDR4-3733MHz in dual channels, Ripjaws V lets you enjoy a faster computing
experience for gaming, video & image editing, rendering, and data
Rigorously Tested for
Compatibility and Reliability
Each and every
Ripjaws V DDR4 memory kit is tested with G.SKILL¡¯s rigorous validation process
on all major performance motherboard brands to ensure the best-in-class
reliability and compatibility across the widest selection of
Color It Up
Not only is the
Ripjaws V designed with a sleek new look, but also available in five different
colors: Blazing Red, Steel Blue, Radiant Silver, Gunmetal Gray, and Classic
Black. Whether you¡¯re a modder seeking matching hues or looking to build a
stunning new system, Ripjaws V is a superb selection.
Continuing the tradition of aftermarket CPU cooler
compatibility, Ripjaws V is designed with a 42mm module height suitable for most
oversized CPU heatsinks.
Up to 64GB Ultra High
Ripjaws V offers
various capacity configurations, not only with modules of 4GB and 8GB, but also
in ultra-high 16GB capacities for up to 64GB (16GBx4). The possibilities are
Designed with a
low voltage of 1.2V~1.35V at DDR4 standard, this lowers the memory voltage
requirement by 20% from DDR3 memory kits! Now your system can perform even
faster without becoming an expensive appliance heater.
XMP 2.0 Support
Just set and go.
Programmed with the latest Intel XMP 2.0 profiles, the only thing between y
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.