Feel the Rush of Ripjaws V
As the latest addition to the classic Ripjaws family, Ripjaws V series is the
newest dual-channel DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and
cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel® Core™ processors. Built with the
finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in
five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new
performance system or for a simple memory upgrade.
Blazing Fast Transfer Speed
Available in a wide range of frequency options from standard DDR4-2133MHz to a
blistering DDR4-4000MHz, Ripjaws V lets you enjoy a faster computing experience
for gaming, video & image editing, rendering, and data processing.
Rigorously Tested for Compatibility and Reliability
Each and every Ripjaws V DDR4 memory kit is tested with G.SKILL's rigorous
validation process on all major performance motherboard brands to ensure the
best-in-class reliability and compatibility across the widest selection of
Color It Up
Not only is the Ripjaws V designed with a sleek new look, but also available in
five different colors: Blazing Red, Steel Blue, Radiant Silver, Gunmetal Gray,
and Classic Black. Whether you're a modder seeking matching hues or looking to
build a stunning new system, Ripjaws V is a superb selection.
42mm Module Height
Continuing the tradition of aftermarket CPU cooler compatibility, Ripjaws V is
designed with a 42mm module height suitable for most oversized CPU heatsinks.
Up to 128GB Ultra High Capacity
Ripjaws V offers various capacity configurations, not only with modules of 4GB
and 8GB, but also in ultra-high 16GB capacities for up to 128GB (16GBx8). The
possibilities are endless!
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.