Optimal Compatibility and Superior Quality
The Ripjaws classic has returned! This time, the G.SKILL RipjawsX Series is raising the bar for computing experience and performance expectations across the board. Equipped with XMP profiles and dual-channel capable, your Intel and AMD systems will easily tear through all your games and programs!
Chosen By Overclockers
Enthusiasts’ choice can’t be wrong. Building on the world-class performance and overclockability, G.SKILL RipjawsX series memory has been voted as the Best Memory Series by the community of the overclockers in 2011! If you need a high performance and high quality kit to complete your enthusiast PC, look no further.
The “Customer Choice Award” Winner
Built for the best quality, G.SKILL RipjawsX series memory has been the most frequent winner of Newegg’s “Customer Choice Award”, against all Desktop Memory products at Newegg.com. Backed up by thousands of the highest rating of customer reviews, RipjawsX series memory is absolutely the best quality product you can trust.
Optimal Compatibility and Superior Quality
Unparalleled DDR3 memory solution, the RipjawsX Series is the memory of choice. Specifically designed to complement dual-channel capable systems and optimized for the widest compatibility with Intel and AMD platforms, each RipjawsX memory kit is put through numerous compatibility and stress tests. As a result of our strict quality control, RipjawsX offers the highest quality, fastest speed, lowest timing, and firmest stability.
Stylish Heat Spreader Design, Keep It Cool
Sporting a sleek and stylish heat spreader, heat dissipation is maximized by increasing surface area for cool air to pass over while your system is gaming or computing. The hollow teeth-like heat spreader fins is made from aluminum and designed to allow maximize air flow for maximum cooling efficiency.
Intel XMP Support
All G.SKILL DDR3 memory come with the latest Intel XMP standard developed for Intel platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble free overclocking experience to boost their Intel systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.