The Strider series, as the oldest and most versatile power supply line from SilverStone, has models with myriad of innovative features and rating from 350W all the way up to 1500W. To build on this impressive lineup, SilverStone engineered a new generation of power supplies that combine more important features than ever before. The Strider Plus models, ST75F-P, ST85F-P, and ST1000-P are highly efficient (80 PLUS Silver level), compact enough to fit in nearly any system (160mm depth), have tightly regulated performance of ±3% from a single +12V rail design, and equipped with a quiet but cool 135mm fan. To top these features off, the power supplies also come with 100% modular cables with all the important connectors to support current and future graphics card specifications. For enthusiasts that are looking for a power supply with all the right features to make a high performing and aesthetically pleasing system, any one of the Strider Plus models will fulfill the task with maximum satisfaction.
850W 24hour continuous power output with 40?operating temperature
950W peak power
100% modular cables
Efficiency 85%~88% at 20%~100% loading
Class-leading single +12V rail with 67A (peak 72A)
Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
Japanese main capacitors
Silent running 135mm fan with 19dBA minimum
Dual EPS 8pin connectors support
Dual PCI-E 8pin and four PCI-E 6pin connectors support
Support ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V
Manufacturer's Warranty Contact Information
Sales & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.