For as long as we can remember, water cooling has always been about performance. However, there is no reason that it cannot LOOK COOL too! With style in mind, PrimoCHILL has developed an entire line of water soluble fluid dyes. These dyes serve a couple of purposes. One, they assist in finding leaks in your cooling loop preventing disasters in your water cooling system. Two, they just look COOL. During the development of the "Dye Bomb" it was discovered that the colors were almost endless! Therefore, instead of trying to reproduce 1000's of colors, a solid base of colors was born. With this base you are given total creative freedom in producing the color you desire. Experiment and discover the endless possibilities!!
Specially formulated with pure pigments to give the richest and brightest colors possible.
Special water soluble solution can be mixed with almost all current coolants on the market, including water.
Safe on all plastics, rubbers, and miscellaneous gasket materials.
Environmentally responsible, food safe, and a non-toxic, biodegradable product—good for you, good for your PC, and good for the planet.
Mixed in controlled environment to eliminate contamination and maintain integrity.
Packaged in a special black syringe to maintain its concentration by limiting light exposure until dispersal.
2 year shelf life.
1. Remove Cap from Dye Bomb.
2. Place tip of dye bomb syringe into your reservoir or t-line setup.
3. Slightly depress syringe to release a couple drops in into your loop.
4. Repeat steps 3 until the desired tint is achieved.
* Dyes Bombs are made with very powerful dyes and overtime your may experience staining, as you would with any dye on the market today. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.