Compact design, less cables. The picoPSU-120 is the smallest snap-in 12V ATX dc-dc power supply. The picoPSU is compatible with an entire range of mini-itx motherboards as well as regular boards. The picoPSU-120 provides a cool, silent 120 Watts of power for small PC designs using a single 12V power source.
By using Patent Pending HyperWatt[TM] technologies , picoPSU-120 packs an impressive amount of power relative with its very small footprint. PicoPSU-120 has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Very small, can build unltra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures.
- Fits any motherboard equipped with a 20 or 24pin ATX connector.
- 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts.
- Operates at only 12V.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Ideal for low power Intel Core Duo as well as all VIA C3/C7 motherboards.
Small computer projects start with small power supplies. PicoPSU-120 is a crucial key component that unleashes the ultimate power solution for general purpose computing platforms. PicoPSU-120 is fully ATX compliant PSU, making it an excellent candidate for any silent, fanless and small 12V DC-DC ATX PC power supply project.
Reduce space. Eliminate 20 unnecessary wires by plugging in directly into the motherboard ATX connector. The picoPSU-120 12V dc-dc ATX converter was designed from ground up to fit small form factor ATX boards, allowing enclosure designers to save space while not compromising power requirements.
Cool power. Operating at only 12V, the picoPSU-120 dc-dc ATX power supply delivers 120 Watts of power. picoPSU provides plenty of power (via ATX connector and HDD cable harness) for CPU and an entire range of peripherals.
100% Silent The picoPSU-120 mini PSU is a 100% silent fanless dc to dc solution. No fans, no noise, just power for small and silent PCs.
picoPSU-120 is a fully compliant DC-DC ATX PC PSU. It can power VIA mini-ITX boards with C3 or C7 processors, P3, P4, Pentium-M, Core Duo Mobile or Desktop versions and llow power AMD processors.
picoPSU-120 ATX DC-DC converter is very small, measuring just 31x45x20mm, about the size of two AA batteries, picoPSU-120 is also 1U ServerRack compliant.
CE / FCC / VCCI Certifications: EN55024, EN55022 Class B (CE certification), Australia / New Zealand (using CISPR 22, EN55022), Japan (VCCI: using CISPR 22, ANSI C63.4), United States (FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class B), Canada (ICES-003 using CISPR 22, ANSI C63.4).
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.