Compact Cooling, Significant Quiet
Fitting everything you want into a HTPC or small form factor PC can be tough, but quietly cooling those cramped components is a far tougher proposition. The ultra-compact Shadow Rock LP premium CPU cooler efficiently and economically solves this special problem.
If you are seeking the best possible mix of premium cooling performance for restricted space situations, remarkably quiet operations, eye-catching design, and a highly attractive price in the compact CPU cooler segment, seek no further. Shadow Rock LP is the new cooler for you.
lga 2011 ready
High Cooling Efficiency
High compact cooling capacity of 130W TDP
Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes carry heat to the optimal locations on the cooling fins
A silence-optimized Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM fan supports the best balance of cooling performance and quiet operation
Nine silence-optimized fan blades with high airflow capabilities reduce noise-generating turbulences
Durable rifle-bearing technology contributes to a long lifespan of up to 80,000 hours
Even at 100% full fan speed, overall noise is a scant 25.5dB(A)
Highly Compatible, Highly Convenient and Compact Design
Low-profile design saves space and allows easy access to components even within the tight confines of compact PC enclosures
Design supports mounting from atop the mainboard, greatly increasing convenience
Compatibility with all current Intel® and AMD™ sockets
Product Conception, Design and Quality Control in Germany
Attractive design thanks to aluminum top cover and heat pipe caps
3-years manufacturer’s warranty
Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm (CET): +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 - 98
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.