Immerse yourself in the ultimate home theater experience with MINIX NEO U9-H. NEO U9-H supports a wide variety of the most popular file formats, so you get the freedom to enjoy all your media from an array of sources on any TV. With up to 60 frames of video per second (fps), NEO U9-H delivers smooth, responsive, crystal-clear picture quality. Connect NEO U9-H to a 4K TV and delight in the seamless visual rush of 4K Ultra HD with crisp, life-like images that practically jump off the screen. NEO U9-H accomplishes new heights of picture performance with full HDR10 support. HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology widens the colour spectrum, displaying brighter whites and deeper blacks, accentuating the contrast to create a more natural, vibrant viewing experience. With more and more HDR10 content being served, this truly is the future of TV. NEO U9-H brings the full-theater sound to your living room. Fully licensed Dolby Audio delivers unsurpassed, vibrant sound quality that brings your entertainment to life. Say goodbye to buffering, stuttering or freezing. Thanks to its 802.11ac 2 x 2 MIMO Dual-Band Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, NEO U9-H makes streaming what you love easy. Licensed support for both Microsoft Play Ready 3.0 and Google Widevine Level 1. NEO U9-H’s implementation of these two Digital Rights Management schemes offers enhanced content protection essential for certain streaming services. Easily control your MINIX NEO U9-H with NEO A3 wireless air mouse. Enjoy the convenience of voice input when using the built-in microphone, giving you immediate access to information and content.
Octa Core Cortex A53 CPU
High performance 64bit chipset will give you smoothly using experience
2GB DDR3 RAM + 16GB eMMC ROM
2GB DDR3 RAM + 16GB eMMC ROM will give you more space to download your favorite Apps to browse websites, play games, watch movies more smoothly
Android 6.0.1 system
Pre-installed with Android 6.0.1 system, enjoys the advanced function and brings you the surprise of using experience
1000M LAN can improve the net speed and the performance to a large extent
Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity
Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- The Ultimate Home Theater Experience – Supports Wide Variety of Formats
- Picture Perfect – 4K Ultra High Definition
- Realistic, True-to-Life Imagery – High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Rich Cinematic Surround Sound – Dolby Digital Audio
- Dual DRM Support – Play Ready 3.0 + Google Widevine Level 1
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.