The 3mm thin FOCUS mouse pad is designed to offer a nearly seamless gaming surface. An extra-slim profile, available in various sizes, delivers an unobstructed, edge-to-edge gaming experience preferred by players seeking control and comfort. Works best when combined with a pro-grade optical sensor like the one found in the FLICK Optical Mouse.
Size Desktop: 950 x 450 x 3mm
FOCUS was developed by the world’s leading professional gamers to deliver precision accuracy, control, and reliability to support play at the highest levels. The surface is professional player tested and approved for the highest levels of competitive play.
Designed with tournament play in mind the FOCUS is manufactured to the highest standards so that it is built to deliver time and time again. It’s built with a non-slip rubberised layer to ensure a steady grip on any desktop.
PRO-GRADE TRACKING SURFACE
The woven surface supports rapid movement and game play while still being able to deliver laser-like precision and control. Best performance is seen when combined with a mouse equipped
with an pro-grade optical sensor.
With a low-profile and made with a soft-woven material, FOCUS is comfortable and provides a tactile feel of control to your gaming experience.
FOCUS is uniquely textured to improve control for more precision gameplay and comfort during long sessions of gaming.
FOCUS is equipped with a non-slip rubber backing to ensure a steady grip on any desktop.
2 Year Warranty from purchase date
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.